Tuesday, January 5, 2016

LOVE AT FIRST ADIDAS

JANUARY 4
I'm in love... with my new Adidas jacket (ha, you thought). It was a Christmas gift from my aunt, Tita Mimi, and it's hands down one of the dopest presents I've ever received. CHECK OUT THE STRIPES WHILE I HYPERVENTILATE. And it's as light as air! Having played softball all my life, I'm totally behind their dedication to athletes, too. Okay, it's settled. I'm never taking this off. In fact, this running jacket + these black pants from Express = my uniform for all of 2016, pretty much. It may seem like a stupidly simple fit to some, but to me it's a refreshing change of pace from my usual grandma style and chaotic mix of prints (think Mori Girl x Rayanne Graff).


CREDITS

Photography:
Joi Dwight, the homie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“Freedom of expression represents the very dignity of what a human being is… That’s what marks us off from the stones and the stars. You can speak freely.”